Emergency Closings and Delayed Openings
In the event of an emergency, you will be notified in the following manner:
(1) Parent Reach - Automated phone call and txt message
(2) Constant Contact e-mail
(3) Banner on the home page of the school web site
(4) Posted to facebook and Twitter
We follow the same emergency school closing guidelines as Hamilton Township public schools. Bus riders will follow their township's busing schedule.
Bus Riders: A plan should be in place so that your child knows where to go in case you are unable to meet your child's bus.
PLEASE BE ADVISED: During emergency closings there is no After School Care.
The following time schedule will be observed for delayed openings and/or early closings:
- 1 hour delay: school starts at 9:15 AM
- 2 hour delay: school starts at 10:15 AM
- 1 hour early closing: dismissal at 1:45 PM
Please note that for one or two hour delayed openings, the Before School Care program will begin one half hour before the rescheduled opening time.
Preschool students follow the same policy as the school. If school is closed, so is the Preschool. For early dismissals, parent will be called to pick up their children.