The preschool is a state of the art learning experience. The classrooms include computers, furniture, and preschool lavatories that give the finishing touches to a very safe and loving Catholic environment.
- Teachers are state certified with specialized training in early childhood.
- A safe environment, inside and out.
- Curriculum is phonics based and covers all NJ State Core Standards.
- Religion curriculum is Gospel-based and age appropriate.
- Children attend all special school functions and weekly Mass with their 8th grade buddies.
- The classroom has computers and dedicated iPads for children's use. The school campus has wireless Internet access and developmentally appropriate software for children's use.
- Children attend weekly enrichment classes (art, gym, music).
- Schedules to accommodate your family needs. Drop off as early as 7:15 a.m. with supervision.
- Trips and "in house" learning experiences to help your child learn and grow academically, spiritually, and socially.
- Flexible full and part-time class schedules for three and four year old children, with early drop-off and after-school care.