<!- box:side-1 -->
|What We're About|
Saint Raphael School commits to the following expectations:
That all students:
- Develop the ability to think critically, logically, analytically and ethically.
- Apply their learning to real world experiences through debate, references to current events, visits to museums, historical sites, etc.
- Incorporate problem solving skills into class discussions, course assessments and project-based learning experiences.
- Engage in multi-sensory, hands-on, experiential learning.
- Use technology.
- Grow into lifelong learners.
That all teachers:
- Integrate Catholic values and beliefs into all courses.
- Integrate technology and hands-on learning into their daily lessons.
- Use a variety of formal and informal assessments.
- Collaborate with the Saint Raphael School Grade Level Learning Communities to ensure both vertical and horizontal curriculum planning.
- Follow the curriculum guidelines of the Diocese of Trenton and the New Jersey Common Core State Standards.
- Maintain regular communication with parents/guardians through telephone calls, emails, Parent-Portal, teacher webpages, mid-trimester progress reports, trimester report cards and conferences.
- Participate in a Professional Improvement Plan as required by the Diocese of Trenton and the State of New Jersey.